PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT
This refers to, the organization named Mark Turizm İnşaat Gıda Danışmanlık ve Organizasyon Ticaret Limited Şirketi, which is based on Turkey and operates the www.visa.net.tr website and processes the visa applications made through this website.
Company’s Tax Office: Kozyatağı
Company’s Tax Number: 6120720506
Company’s Address: Küçükbakkalköy Mh. Dudullu Cd. No: 23-25 Brandium Residence R4 Blok D: 16 P.K: 34750 / Ataşehir / İSTANBUL
This refers to, the person who has applied for a visa on behalf of himself or someone else on the www.visa.net.tr website.
According to the visa policy imposed by the Republic of Turkey; refers to the act of applying for a Turkey visa by the citizens of the countries subject to the visa.
Types of Visa Applicable:
There are 3 types including;
- 30 Days – Single Entry
- 30 Days – Multiple Entry
- 90 Days – Multiple Entry
The type of visa to be issued is determined according to the country to which applicant’s passport belongs and the type of this passport which are selected by the applicant during filling the visa application form. Type of visa to be issued cannot be selected by the applicant.
The applicant can enter to Turkey only one time, between the start and end dates which are specified in the approved visa.
The applicant can enter to Turkey several times, between the start and end dates which are specified in the approved visa.
Visa Validity Period:
The “Arrival Date in Turkey” specified by the applicant during filling the visa application form is the date on which the visa period starts. From this specified date (including this date) it is required by the applicant entry to Turkey within a maximum of 180 days. Otherwise; the applicant’s visa will no longer be valid. The start and end date of the validity period of the visa is specified in the e-visa.
Duration of Stay:
The maximum right of stay of the applicant in Turkey is calculating according to the duration of stay of the approved visa. This period calculated as below:
- 29 days for 30-day visas
- 89 days for 90-day visas
Regardless of the length of the stay, the visa will expire on the expiration date specified in the electronic visa. The visa holder must leave Turkey before the visa expires.
It is the sum of the fees paid by the applicant to the application center by credit card online. This fee includes the following 3 separate fees:
- E-Visa PDF Document Fee
- Processing Fee
- Banking Commission Fee
E-Visa PDF Document Fee:
This refers to, the payment to be made by the application center to the Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System for the visa application made by the applicant.
This refers to, the service fee to be received by the application center according to the processing type selected by the applicant (Standard Processing, Fast Processing or Express Processing).
Banking Commission Fee:
This refers to, the service fees received by the application center in return for the online services offered by the www.visa.net.tr website.
This refers to, the process in which the applicant’s visa application is reviewed by the application center.
Additional Security Investigation:
This refers to the process by which the applicant’s visa application can be subject to an additional review by the application center. This investigation that may be at stake is entirely an investigation at the initiative of the application center. This topic has nothing to do with The Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In this examination, security issues such as the payment method of the applicant, ip address, e-mail address, are examined with priority. The application center provides intermediary services for applicants who want to get Turkish visa. For this reason, it has the right to choose the applicants to whom it will provide intermediation services. For this reason, the application center may attempt to conduct some research about these applicants, such as examining the social media accounts of the applicant. The mentioned process includes such researches.
Approval of the Visa Application:
This refers to, the visa application has been approved by the Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System.
Ineligibility of Visa Application:
This refers to, the visa application is not appropriate according the application center. If there is any application fee paid by the applicant; this fee will be refund to the applicant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1) The only competent authority about the fate of visa application, which is made by the applicant, is just Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The process of issuing a visa is operating to the rules which are determined or to be determined by Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs and depending on the laws of Republic of Turkey.
- 2) The applicant is responsible for completing all necessary parts of the visa application form without error. All the responsibility arising from the visa issued as a result of incomplete or incorrectly filled information belongs to the applicant.
- 3) It is not possible to make any changes to an issued visa.
- 4) The issued visa is specific to the applicant only. It cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be requested to be transferred.
- 5) In the event that the information provided by the applicant in the application form is incorrect; There is no refund or change for the visa that has been issued. In this case, a new visa application is required.
- 6) In order for a visa application to be evaluated, the application fee must be paid by the applicant. If the application fee is not paid, no action will be taken.
- 7) The application center, has the right to not accept the visa application, which is made by the applicant, without giving any reason. In this case; the application center has the right to cancel the visa application, which is made by applicant, by refund the visa application fee to the applicant in the same method. The application center is not responsible for any delays or loss in this case.
- 8) If the visa holder has entered to Turkey, he have to leave from Turkey before his visa’s stay period is expired. The applicant is aware of this situation and has already accepted the responsibility of any sanctions that may be incurred in case of a visa violation.
- 9) The application center is just obliged to forward the visa application to the competent authorities based on the provided information in the visa application form which is filled by the applicant. The application center has not obliged to investigate whether this information is correct or not. The application center has not any responsibility in case of the applicant made a visa application with incomplete or incorrect informations.
- 10) An arranged visa to the applicant by the competent authorities, does not give any guarantee to enter to Turkey to applicant. Entry of the applicant to Turkey, is at the discretion of the passport control officers at the border. As in the case of other visas, respective Turkish officials at the ports of entry reserves the right to deny entry into Turkey to a holder of an e-Visa without any explanation.
- 11) Although the applicant’s visa application is approved and this visa is sent to the applicant, the application center has not any responsibility in case the visa holder can not be able to enter into Turkey.
- 12) In some cases due to technical problems that may occur in the system, the PDF file of the visa may not be download from the electronic system, even though it approved by the Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System. Therefore; the approved visa may not be sent to the applicant until the technical defects in the system are eliminated. The application center is not responsible for any delays due to this case.
- 13) All the visa procedures are based on the Republic of Turkey laws and the government rules. The application center has not responsible in case of the visa procedures are invalid due to any change in these laws or government practices.
- 14) The PDF file of the approved visa will be sent to the e-mail address written in the “E-mail for receive your visa” box by the applicant on the visa application form.
- The incorrect e-mail address which is supplied by the applicant,
- The e-mails sent by the application center to be blocked by spam filters,
The application center has no responsibility for the reasons mentioned above. In order to follow the information about the application and to download the approved visa; the applicant is obliged to visit the “Application Tracking“ page at www.visa.net.tr. The application center is not responsible for informing the applicant via e-mail or other communication channels.
- 15) Passport control officers at the border gates can check e-visa information from their own systems. However, in case the system falls off-line, the applicant is required to keep his / her electronic visa in print or digital form (tablet computer, smartphone, etc.).
- 16) The validity period of the passport used for visa application; from the date of entry into Turkey must be at least 6 months. Otherwise, the authorized officers, may prevent the arrival in Turkey of the visa holder. In such a case, the application center accepts no responsibility.
- 17) Citizens of some countries may need to meet additional conditions. These conditions are stated in the visa application form. Unless these conditions are approved by the applicant who is a national of these countries, no visa application can be made. If these conditions cannot be met by the applicant, the issued visa is void. In this case, the application center accepts no responsibility.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- 1) Since the visa application services started with the completion of the payment process by the applicant; the application fee paid by the applicant is not refundable in any way.
- 2) The visa application fee paid by the applicant with credit card, debit card or prepaid card cannot be collected by the card bank through the chargeback procedure. The payment process cannot be reversed. The applicant can never request any refund for about the application fee paid for the visa application under any circumstances.
- 3) The applicant acknowledges that the virtual payment systems used by the application center in order to collect online card payments are used only as intermediaries to charge the application fee about the visa application of the applicant. The organization providing the visa application services to the applicant is only the application center.
- 4) In case any chargeback request has been initiated by the applicant; details of all the services provided by the application center, approved visa, service invoice, the applicant’s credentials, IP address, location information and other miscellaneous information will be used by the application center in order to made a criminal complaint to the competent authorities.
This agreement consists of a total of 19 (15 + 4) articles and has been read and accepted by the parties.
Acceptance is means that the checkbox named “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions” is confirmed on the payment page on the website www.visa.net.tr which is belongs to the application center when during the visa application.
Unless this checkbox is checked, the applicant cannot apply for a visa through the website www.visa.net.tr. If a visa application has been filed, this means that the checkbox has been approved by the applicant.
In anytime the application center may add the new articles, headings, sub-headings to this agreement or can rearrange the existing ones.
The application center has the right to make changes in the existing contract as it wishes.
The applicant undertakes that the above conditions have been fully read and approved by the applicant and that the applicant has already accepted any possible changes in the future to this agreement.